Love Quotes For Her in English - Sayings in Hindi

Love Quotes For Her in English - Sayings in Hindi:

If you are thinking about someone while reading this, you're definitely in Love. Add this website to your favorites after reading! Or maybe you will have a bad year for Relationship. Here gives latest and new love quotes for her in English and Hindi. You can enjoy these and use as a text messages to send on your lovers mobile.

love quotes for her
Love Quotes For Her
(1) If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

(2) I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

(3) My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.

(4) I hope that you finally understand, that I will love you untill the end, because your not just my girl, you are also my best friend!

(5) I love two things, a rose and you. A rose for a short while, but you the rest of my life.

(6) Gum ka ehsaas unko hone na diya,
Hum roye unko rone na diya,
Ab use khush rakhna Ae khuda,
Jisne chain se hamko sone na diya! 

2 comments :

  1. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

    BEST VALENTINE DAY POEMS FOR GIRLFRIEND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud admin! you share inspiring quotes, you can also check it related quotes herelove quotes for her

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...