Heart Touching Love Quotes SMS 2014 in English

Heart Touching Love Quotes SMS 2014 in English:

One of the best Heart Touching Love Quote “A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away”. I like quotes because it is very short line and very meaningful message. Here you can get new love quotes and latest SMS messages in English. In our blog given many type of short SMS categories that became useful to you for sending web to mobile SMS.

heart touching love quotes and sms
Heart Touching Love Quotes And SMS
(1) What's the difference between your and my smile?
U smile when you are happy and I smile when you are happy.

(2) I believe that God above created you for me to luv.
He picked me out from all the rest coz he knew I'd luv you the best!

(3) Some say you are ugly, Some say you are jungly,
Some say you are pugly, but I say you are lovely.

(4) Everyone in your life
will hurt you sooner or later.
But you will have to decide.
What is more important ?
The pain or the person ?

(5) What to do when it feels,
what to do when it does not heals,,
every sweet moment of life it steals
but heart has only love where it deals.

(6) Missing a Good Person in Life is
Equal to Cheating the Life by yourself.
So Never Miss Any Good Person
At Any Cost till End of your Life!

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...