Love SMS – Cute Love SMS Messages Specially for Young Generation

Love SMS – Cute Love SMS Messages Specially for Young Generation:

The word "love" meanings  an emotion of strong affection and personal attachment. If we talk about  philosophy of love, then it is a virtue representing all of human kindness, and affection. Let’s we see simple truth of present: “If u doesn’t want to know what is pain, don't love anyone truly. If someone loves you truly, never show them what is pain”. If you find love sms for girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband or lover, here gives latest love sms, new love messages, like romantic, funny text, quotes, I love you sms collection, etc.

love sms messages
I Love You
(1) A girl never express her liking for a boy,
Thinking boy should express first
aur
A boy never express with a fear of losing her as a friend.
That’s why love stories end before it starts !

(2) You can live without a Person,
who says "U R MINE"
But u can NEVER live without someone
who says "I M YOURS!"

(3) Mom Asked:
Whom did you Like very Much Me or Your Lover?
Son's Cute Reply: I don't Know.
But When I see you I Forget My Lover
N
When I See My Lover I Remember You !

(4) "You don't really need someone to Complete You;
You only need someone to accept you Completely as you are" !


Night Is A Theater

(5) Dream
Is A
Movie
...
God
Is The
Director,

Nature
Is The
Producer

U R
The Hero
"Enjoy"
The Night With Sweet Dreams.


(6) Only two Persons in this earth will be Extremely Happy.
First:
One Who gets Everything in Love
Second:
The one who doesn't know What is Love !

(7) Dil ki batein aakhon se kahi jati hai,
Bol dhadkan se sune jate hai,
Aap toh nadan hai jo saaf sunna chahte hai,
Ishq ke jazbat toh sirf mehsoos kiye jate hai!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...