I Love You to U SMS - Perfect Quotes and New Messages

I Love You to U SMS - Perfect Quotes and New Messages:

In these days mobile trend is on growing. Youngsters use this devise popularly to send short text messages to each other. Many internet users use any free SMS sent website to send bulk text messages on mobile. Our web blog provides most of categories for quotes, Hindi and English I Love You SMS and other popular words to send your love one.

i love you sms quotes
I Love U Quotes
(1) I love U
dont be excited I love other letters also like V W X Y Z A B C D etc.
ha ha..

(2) HEART is special word for LOVE,
LOVE is special word for CARE,
CARE is special word for YOU,
YOU are always special for me.
so I LOVE.

(3) If I don't meet you,
I don't like you.
If I don't like you,
I don't love you.
But I did.

(4) If I know what love is, it is because of you.
I love u !

(5) Every hour I think of you, every minute I think of you,
every second I think of you, I live for you and I die for you.
But now I love you.


(6) Where there is peace? there is heart!
where there is heart? there is love!
where there is love there is you
where there is you? There is meeee!
I Love you!


You Should Also Read:
Loveship SMS Text Messages In Hindi And English

2 comments :

  1. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

    BEST VALENTINE DAY POEMS FOR GIRLFRIEND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

    BEST VALENTINE DAY POEMS FOR GIRLFRIEND.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...