Rakhi Shayari / Hindi Rakhi SMS / Funny Raksha Bandhan Messages Collection

Rakhi Shayari / Hindi Rakhi SMS / Funny Raksha Bandhan Messages Collection

Send Rakhi SMS to each other on this auspicious occasion is a great way for wish Raksha Bandhan to your sister or brother. Sending a lovely rakhi shayari or messages on this day of Balev is a wonderful way to express your respect and feelings towards your dear brother or sister. Send Rakhi greetings on mobile is become popular way of communication in this times. You can use our sweet collection of cute raakhi wishes like Hindi, funny, shayari, balev message, English 140 character etc.

raksha bandhan messages
Happy Rakhi Tyohar
(1) If I can choose my brother in next life,
it'll b u (if u gift me a Mercedes Benz on rakhi)
Love you always. Happy Raksha Bandhan

(2) Thakur Ko Tumhari Maa Ne Rakhi Bandhi
To Wo Tumhara Kaun Hua?
Kuch Bhi to Nhi,
Kyun Ki Thakur ko Hath hi Nhi The !

(3) Agar aapko koi bhi anjan PARCEL mile to
kripiya use na khole usme
RAKHI ho sakti hai.
Apki jara si laparvahi apko Bhai bana sakti Hai.
Janhit mai jari.

(4) Kamyabi tumhare kadam chume,
Khushiya tumhare charo aur ghume,
Par bhagwan se itni prarthana karne ke liye,
tumse kuch to commission lu me !

(5) Holi is colourful,
Deewali is lightful and brightful,
Rakhi has made our relationship
Strong and POWERFUL.

(6) Sister is someone who is caring and sharing.
Sister can understand things you never said.
She can understand pain which is not visible to anyone.
I love my sister.

You Should Also Read:
Raksha Bandhan English Messages, Quotes and Rakhi Poems

1 comment :

  1. "You are the person who holds me in my bad times,
    you are the person who dances with me in my happiness.
    I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life.
    I really love you."
    Raksha Bandhan SMS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...