Raksha Bandhan English Messages, Quotes and Rakhi Poems

Raksha Bandhan English Messages, Quotes and Rakhi Poems

A cute sister to her brother: “Dear Brother, while tying this Rakhi, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother, I pray to God for your happiness and prosperity”. Hi friends I say to all you Happy Raksha Bandhan 2014. To celebrate this festival you can send text messages, pictures, cards, gifts, e-greetings, quotes, poems to your sweet sweet sisters. You can also use our new English SMS collection for send to your group.

raksha bandhan english quotes and poems
Happy Raksha Bandhan
(1) The warmth of Ur love is
all I need during cold times.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.

(2) Your love makes me feel proud.
And on this day I want to shout it out loud.
Happy Raksha Bandhan my sister.

(3) I waited long for the day through the year
that you so ceremoniously tie rakhi 
on my wrist and pray for my well being.
Dear Sis, I wish that our bond grows stronger everyday.

(4) Sky Is Blue, Feel This Hue, 
My Love Is For You Bhaiya? Always True. 
Loads Of Good Wishes For Raksha Bandhan.

(5) You never say no,
you never say thats impossible and
you never say you can't.
That's my bro, a superman
who make things possible and
who make paths smoother.
I love you Bro.

Rakhi Poems:

(1) Here's to my brother
Remember every day
No matter what I've said
Here's what I'd like to say
I will always love you
Be with you till the end
When no one else is around
I will be your friend
I love my brother
and I always will
I'm proud to be your brother 
that's how I feel And someday when we're far away
And the miles keep us apart
I'm gonna whisper
I love my brother
And you'll know it in your heart

(2) You always looked after me,
For me you were always there,
I remember how you took care of me, 
I never had to fear. 

I never felt lonely, 
Whether it was day or night,
Those days were really bubbly, 
At times we would fight. 

I thank the God up there, 
He gave me a brother like you,
What more can I ask for,
There is no one like you. 

You have been a real friend,
Guiding me all these years, 
I have no words to thank you, 
Those fond memories fill my eyes with tears.

1 comment :

  1. Like an invisible thread
    Our love binds us together
    Making sure we'll remember
    Where we came from and
    What we mean to each other.
    Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan..
    Raksha Bandhan SMS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...