160 Character Messages in English & Hindi Text

160 Character Messages in English & Hindi Text:

Technology is change and growing in fast speed and today people use text messages or short SMS to send occasional greeting and day wishes to each other. If you want to send free text words to any mobile through internet or PC to mobile phone you need 160 Character Messages in English and Hindi because these type of mostly sites allow only 140 and 160 characters. Here gives a special collection for you.

160 character messages

(1) Mitro evo banavo k tamne tamara dukhma
madad kare pan evo na banavo
k a tamara dukhnu karan bane.

(2) Alone? I Am Beside U.
Afraid? I W'l Comfort U.
Hurt? U May Cry On My Shoulder.
Need A Hug? My Arms R Urs.
Y? Bcoz Ur My Best!

(3) Thank you for touching my life in ways you may never know.
My riches do not lie in material wealth,
but in having friend like you - a precious gift from God.

(4) Love is handwach can se tha onely one prosion
fridship is a walclock can se tha every prosion.

(5) A rose says I love uA smile says
I like u A miscall says I miss u
But a Small SMS Says,"I REMEMBER U"
in every movement.

(6) Being a friend is not just sharing a joke,
a conversation, a cup of coffee or a funny story.
It means sharing an honest and true part of yourself.

(7) Mobile facts: American invented cell phone,
Japanese invented sim card,
But... only our Indian girls invented MISSED CALL.

(8) Wife: Mere irade bade nek hai,
Aap 1000 me se ek hai.
Santa: Dimag k hum bhi DON hai,
oye tu pehle ye bata, Baki k 999 kaun hain!

(9) Tum ne to chand dekh ke manai hai eid yaaron,
hum ne to chand ko sun ke hi mana li hai apni eid.

(10) Modern Lines After Break-Up:

Boy To Girl -
Kaha Chal Di, Kaha Chal Di,
Pyar Ki Pungi Baja Kar?
.
.
.
Girl -
Chodd Chaad Ke Apne Salim Ki
Gali Anarkali Disco Chali!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...