Insult SMS - Insults and Funny Comebacks for Girls

Insult SMS - Insults and Funny Comebacks for Girls:

In current trend mobile SMS and short messages become very popular in college girls and boys. From our cute and sweet collection you can choose any insult quotes, funny comebacks for girls or boys, good insults text and sent to your group and make fun with your friends.

insult quotes sms

(1) Jis waqt khuda ne tumhe banaya hoga,
ek saroor sa uske dil pe chaya hoga
pehle socha hoga tujhe jannat mein rakh lun
phir usse zoo ka khayal aaya hoga.

(2) Ever since I saw you in your family tree, I've wanted to cut it down.

(3) Kabhi hausla bhi aazmana chahiye,
bure waqt me muskurana chahiye,
Jab 7ve din mein khujli ho to 8ve din nahaa lena chahiye.

(4) Are you always this stupid or are you making a special effort today?

(5) Have u seen a monkey wrapped in plastic?
No?
Quickly see your driving license.

(6) A rejection letter from MENSA wouldn't be too much of a surprise for you now, would it?

(7) Forest king Virappan died last week.
In his memory let us all switch off our mobiles for 2 mins.
Plz forward this to all local criminals, as I did.

(8) Brains aren't everything. In fact in your case they're nothing.

(9) I heard that you went to the haunted house and they offered you a job.

(10) I would love to beat you up, but I have a problem with cruelty to dumb animals.

(11) The hidden smoothy jasmine came drunked lonely !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Samjhe nahi chalo hindi me suno-
Chikni Chameli chup k akeli pauaa chada k aaye!

Improve ur ENGLISH!

2 comments :

  1. There is no pretending," Jace said with absolute clarity. "I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there is life after that, I'll love you then.” Love Sms Love Text

    ReplyDelete
  2. What would childhood (or adulthood for that matter) be like without teddy bears? It's simply too hard to imagine what life would be like without these tried and true huggable companions. adorable teddy bear names

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...