Naughty Quotes and Sayings for Your Loving Boyfriend-Girlfriend

Naughty Quotes and Sayings for Your Loving Boyfriend-Girlfriend:

If you are looking for Boyfriend Quotes and SMS then your search ends here. Get all about Cute Boyfriend messages. Just read the full collection. I am amazed at radio DJ's today. I am firmly convinced that AM on my radio stands for Absolute Moron. I will not begin to tell you what FM stands for.


(1) Mom 2012
A Girl Tells Her Mom:
"I Want Some Fresh Air,Can I Go 4 A Walk ?"
Mom: "Alright,But Ask Ur Fresh Air To Leave U Home By 9 PM"!

(2) "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am."

(3) Ek Pathan T.V Par B@mb Rakh Kar Pakistan Ka Semi Final Dekh Raha Tha
B.V Ne Pucha K Ye B@mb Kis Liye?
Pathan: agar Ye Haar Gaye To Puri Team Ko B@mb Se Uda Dunga.

(4) "My boyfriend and I broke up. He wanted to get married and I didn't want him to."

(6) Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away;
and all the things I want to say can find no voice.
Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.

(7) "What's the difference between a boyfriend and a husband? About 30 pounds."

(8) You are all that I have longed for you have made my dreams come true.
There is no greater gift to have than being loved by you.

(9) My grandmother was a very tough woman. She buried three husbands.
Two of them were just napping.

(10) Doctor to Lady: You r looking so weak and exhausted!
Are you properly taking 3 meals a day as I had advised?
Lady: Oh my God! I heard 3 males per day!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...