SMSFun Login - Send Free Text Messages for Mobile Community

SMSFun Login - Send Free Text Messages for Mobile Community:

Smsfun.com.au is a website operated by SMSFun Pty Ltd for entertainment purposes only under the domain name “http://www.smsfun.com.au”. The site is giving you the opportunity to have some fun online, and get the chance to send FREE SMS. This social network service is giving you free membership and access to send free SMS, join today and you can start taking advantage of the free mobile text messages service immediately.

As part of this membership you’ll gain access to browse other members’ profiles, send free SMS to friends, anonymous SMS, reminders and love SMS.

smsfun login

You can also share your pictures, recharge your prepaid mobile phone, enter into competitions and receive promotional products, and earn reward points for participating. So if texting is your passion log on and become a member of SMS Fun. For send free SMS everyday once you have registered and after login by your ID and Password.

There is also a SMSFun site for New Zealand- www.smsfun.co.nz. You can find from here some short text words collection for send as wishes.

(1) Someone Who Makes
More Efforts To Have You
In Their Life ,
Is Someone Who Didn't
Want To Lose You!

(2) One Of The Best Moments In Life Is Wen,
"U See Ur Yellow Rose Turning Red Rose",
Hard 2 Understand????
So Read Again..
-
"Your friend turns into your love"

(3) I love you so much, you have no idea!
There are no words to describe the feelings
that I have for you
I wish I could tell you the way I feel,
but I am afraid that you might not feel the same way.

(4) Boy :Do you love me more than ur family ?
Girl :No
Boy :Why ?
Girl :okay Listen dis.
when i started to walk I fell, u were not there to pick me up. but my mom was.
When i went outside, you were not there to hold my finger. but my dad was
When i cried,u didn't gave me your toys to play,but my brother n sister did.
My family is more precious than anything else.

(5) Heart says to eyes dont see more
because u see and i suffer.
Eye answered 2 heart: dont think more
because u feel and i cry thats the relation!

(6) Today, tommorow and yesterday there will be ..
one heart that would always beat for you ..
You know Whose?
your Own Stupid!!!

(7) Patient: Doctor mujhe bhoolne ki bimari hai,
Please kuch ilaaz bataiye Doctor: Aapko yeh bimari kab se hai?
Patient: Kaunsi Bimari?

1 comment :

  1. Love is when you see an imperfect person, perfectly, when you live in a difficult world, beautifully, when your life is wonderful, effortlessly. Love Sms
    Love Text

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...