God Bless You Quotes - Blessing SMS in Hindi

God Bless You Quotes - Blessing SMS in Hindi

God is Great - If you need Bless You SMS then you can go below. Here gives all best messages collection. Read our latest new collection of Bless You text quotes in Hindi.


(1) Be happy with what you have…while working for what you want…Remember, a happy and successful life…begins with God and ends for God.

(2) God Bless you,
Your mother cares for you,
Your friends miss you,
And I Love you.

(3) May God give you a caring heart so that you can become a whole person, not just gifted with intellect that can understand, but with heart that truly cares and loves.

(4) A Successful Man Is One Who Can Lay A Firm Foundation With The Bricks That Others Throw At Him. Good Luck

(5) God said “Build a better world.” I said, “How? The world is such a complicated, cold dark place and there is nothing I can do.” God said “Just build a better you.”

(6) I asked Allah to take away my habit
Allah said: No, it’s not for me to take away
But for you to give it up. I asked Allah to make my handic.

(7) A sense that with the blessings that God bestowed upon this land, came the responsibility to make the world a better place.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...