Naughty Jokes Hindi SMS - One Liners on Friendship

Naughty Jokes Hindi SMS - One Liners on Friendship

They say you only fall in love once, it can’t be true. Everytime I look at you, I fall in love all over again. Hey friends here give Naughty Jokes, Hindi SMS and One Liners.


Naughty Jokes:
(1) Husband: Today is sunday & I have to enjoy it.
So i bought 3 movie tickets.
Wife: why three?
Husband: 4 u and ur parents.

(2) A Boy Returns From The School
mom: How Was Your First Day Son?
boy: Fine, Exept For A Guy Called Teacher Who Kept Spoiling All Our Fun.

(3) I want to share Everything with you.
Your JOYS, Your SADNESS,
Your HAPPY MOMENTS Every single second of day
Let us START with your ATM Password first.

(4) Should Women Have Children After 35?
Banta Replied: No, 35 Children Are More Than Enough!

One Liners:
(1) I was born to be a pessimist. My blood type is B Negative.
(2) A liberal is just a conservative that hasn't been mugged yet.
(3) Have you been to Wal-Mart lately? You have to be 300 pounds to get the automatic doors to open.
(4) I wondered why the Frisbee was getting bigger, and then it hit me.
(5) Take everything in moderation. Including moderation.

New Hindi SMS:
(1) Don’t marry & make a woman happy.
In fact remain a bachelor & make several women happy.

(2) Millions Of People Write Love Letters.

But Everyone Send There 1st Love Letter Mostly To Me,

Just Imagine How Lucky I M!

Great Words Said By "DUST BIN"

(3) A strong man is not he who can lift the most weight,
it is he who can resist temptation!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...