Loveship SMS Messages for Girlfriend-Boyfriend in English

Loveship SMS Messages for Girlfriend-Boyfriend in English:

In these days college boys and girls generally searching on internet for short love text SMS messages. Because of this popularity I gives here a sweet collection of Love sms Messages for girlfriend and boyfriend, Love Friendship SMS , cute Love message, Romantic and Lovely messages in English. Enjoy it.
love sms messages for girlfriend in english
Love SMS Messages
(1) You are like the sunshine so warm,
you are like sugar, so sweet.
you are like you and that's
the reason why I love you !

(2) You must be a good runner because,
you are  always running in my mind,
you must be a good thief because,
you have stolen my heart,
and i am always a bad shooter because
I Miss You Always.

(3) Sometimes My eyes get jealouse of my Heart!
You Know Why? Bcoz You Always Remain close to
my HEART n far from my EYES.

(4) Last night , thinking of u, one tear rolled out,
I asked why r u out? Tear said there is someone
so beautiful in ur eyes, now there is no place for me.

(5) What is a flower without the sun,
what is the earth without the sky.
What am I without you, that is why I tell you,
I love you !

(6) If 10 people care 4 u,
one of them is me,
if 1 person cares 4 u,
that would be me again,
if no 1 cares 4 u,
that means I am not in this world!

3 comments :

  1. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

    BEST VALENTINE DAY POEMS FOR GIRLFRIEND.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rose is a red
    red is a colour
    u r my lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly, I want to wish you and every visitor of this website for valentine day in advance, Valentine's Day is celebrated as a day of love. On this day where we can show the public we love how a lot we really love them by look for a valentines prize that really happiness them.
    FUNNY JOKES, VALENTINE DAY SMS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...