Sweet Flirt SMS - Lovely Heart Sayings in English and Hindi

Sweet Flirt SMS - Lovely Heart Sayings in English and Hindi:

Always be Happy, always wear a smile; not because life is full of reasons to smile but because your smile itself is a reason for many others to smile. You can find from here the best of mobile SMS, like sweet, cute, new love SMS messages in English and Hindi, also in 140 worlds and more words.

sweet,lovely and cute flirt sms messages
Sweet And Cute Flirt SMS
(1) Don’t search 4 a very gud or unique msg 2 send me.
I’ll be happy with even an empty msg of urs.
B’coz more than the msg, seeing yr name makes me happy.

(2) U R 100% beautiful,
U R 100% lovely,
U R 100% sweet,
U R 100% nice, and
U R 100% stupid to believe these words.

(3) Palko pe Apni bithaya hai tumhe.
badi Duaon ke Baad paaya hai tumhe.
Asani se nahi Mile hi Tum.
International Zoo se Churaya hai tumhe.

(4) Itna khubsurat kaise muskura lete ho.
itna kaatil kaise sharma lete ho.
kitni aasani se JAAN le lete ho.
kisine sikhaya hai ya bachpan se hi stupid ho !

(5) Even if I had 1 wish.
I wouldn't wish for u to love me,
coz I don't want your love to come from a wish.
but straight from your heart.

(6) Sometimes the World Gives So Many Reason To Hate It
But Whenever it Happens
I Just Stop 'n Think Of You 'n Say
How Can I Hate This World When You Are A Part Of It!

1 comment :

  1. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

    BEST VALENTINE DAY POEMS FOR GIRLFRIEND.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...