Propose Day Special Messages - Latest Propose Day SMS for Girlfriend

Propose Day Special Messages - Latest Propose Day SMS for Girlfriend:

I have a heart n that is true, But now it has gone from me to u, So care for it just like I do, because I have no heart n u have two. Hi friends if you searching for latest propose day SMS for girlfriend or boyfriend you are at right place now. On this blog you can get big collection of different type of mobile text messages. Enjoy it.

propose day messages
Happy Propose Day

(1) New style of proposing a girl.
"i hv spent many sleepless nights
in ur Luv n i dont want my son 2
do d same 4 your daughter so
lets mk them brother n sister.

(2) I love so much my heart is sure.
As time goes on I love you more.
Your happy smile, Your loving face,
No one will ever take your place.

(3) Luv meanz to see someone with closed eyez,
to miss some1 in crowd,
2 find some1 in every thought,
to live 4 some1, luv some1, but sure tht sum1 is ONLY.

(4) If Roses were Black and violets were brown
my love for you would never be found
but roses r red and violets are blue
all I want to say is I LUV U!
"Happy Propose Day"

(5) I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart
So deposit your love in it and you will get the interest.
Be my Valentine !
Happy Propose Day.

(6) Proposing is entrance exam
Meeting is testing exam
Dating is physical exam
Marriage is the final exam!

1 comment :

  1. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

    BEST VALENTINE DAY POEMS FOR GIRLFRIEND.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...