Facebook Status Quotes - Break up Sayings for Girls/Her in English

Facebook Status Quotes - Break up Sayings for Girls/Her in English:

Looking for the perfect Break up sayings or life quote for your Facebook status or myspace page? Then you are getting these all things at one place. Check out our collection like text quotes and sayings for girls in English.


Facebook addicted person find and shares a new quote and sayings daily, so for those persons we have collected many facebook status sayings.

Break up sayings and quotes will hurt your heart because these are so sad. These all about breaking up and losing someone you love.

(1) If you really love something set it free. If it comes back it's yours, if not it wasn't meant to be.

(2) A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.

(3) God is closest to those with broken hearts.

(4) To love someone is to let go of all expectations, especially the expectation of ‘forever&always’.

(5) The smile on your mouth was the deadest thing
Alive enough to have the strength to die;
And a grin of bitterness swept thereby
Like an ominous bird a-wing.

(6) I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me - I'm going to smile.

(7) When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive.

(8) It's been real, It's been fun but it hasn't been real fun.

(9) When things go wrong - don't go wrong with them

(10) Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.

(11) “I’m not single.
I’m in a long distance relationship
because my lover lives in
my future.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...