Happy Rose Day Wishes - Orkut Scraps, FaceBook Sweet Day Quotes

Happy Rose Day Wishes - Orkut Scraps, FaceBook Sweet Day Quotes:

Hey friends happy rose day to you! Today 7th February 2014 and on this day demand for roses are quite high and florists selling roses at a much higher prices. Happy Rose day Scraps and text lines for Orkut and Facebook status in demand also. Here gives Hindi and English wishes quotes for you.


(1) With this rose, I m not only give you merely a rose,
but I give you my heart and soul.
I send to you all the love I have to give,
and anything else that would give me the
chance to touch your heart.

(2) Rose Day SMS in Hindi
Phool bankar muskarana zindagi,
muskarake gum bhulana zindagi,
jeet kar koi khush ho to kya hua,
haar kar khushiya manana bhi zindagi.

(3) Every night when I look at the moon, it reminds me of you, how you can see the same moon. It makes me sometimes sad because I can see the moon, but I can´t see you. Happy Rose Day!

(4) Rose Day SMS for loved one
All that is good
All that is true
Sweetness of life
Skies that are Blue
Are wished truly for you.

(5) If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

(6) Phooloon ki numaish mein agar
tu b hoa to,

Is baar gulaabon ko bari aag lagay gi!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...