Girlfriend-Boyfriend Love Quotes, Shayari And Scraps Collection

Girlfriend-Boyfriend Love Quotes, Shayari And Scraps Collection:

Here gives latest collection of girlfriend and boyfriend love quotes, shayari, scraps, Love Friendship SMS , cute Love SMS messages, Romantic Lovely, Hindi, English and Punjabi text SMS. These all type of messages you can use to sent to your friends mobile. For sending short message through internet you can use any free SMS website like www-way2SMS.com, www- fullonsms.com and other.

girlfriend boyfriend love quotes
Girlfriend / Boyfriend Love Quotes
(1) Time will always fly,
but our love will never die.
Keep in touch and remeber me.

(2) Red is 4 blood,blood is 4 heart,
heart is 4 love,love is 4 u and ur 4 me.

(3) My eyes Miss U, My Feeling love U,
My hand Need U, My Mind Call U,
My heart just 4 U.
I will End without U, Bcoz I Love U.

(4) A DOCTOR can save my life.
A LAWYER can defend my life.
A SOLDIER can give me a peaceful life.
But only You can give me a MEANINGFUL LIFE.

(5) Can I say I love you today ?
If not, can I ask you again tomorrow ?
And the day after tomorrow ?
And the day after that ?
Coz I'll be loving you every single day of my life.


(6) To have a lovely life;
Either, one must have a True Lover Greater than All Friends,
Or, One must have a True Friend who Really Cares,
More than a Lover!

1 comment :

  1. This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

    BEST VALENTINE DAY POEMS FOR GIRLFRIEND.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...