How to Flirt - FaceBook Flirt Quotes and Ideas

How to Flirt - FaceBook Flirt Quotes and Ideas:

Many boys are very special master for flirt but some are poor and they need answer for “how to flirt?”. So I give below some latest and new flirt SMS Messages and FaceBook flirt quotes.


(1) Shall we talk or continue flirting from a distance?"

(2) Let's flip a coin.
heads, i'm yours.
tails, you're mine.

(3) If I could be any part of you, I did be your tear. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.

(4) I have had a really bad day today and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you please smile for me?

(5) The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.

(6) Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet but nothing compared to you.

(7) Abhi Kamsin ho, Rehne do, Kahien kho do gi Dill mera

Tumhare he liye rakha ha, Ley jaana Jawaan ho kar!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...