Kiss SMS in 140 Character for Her/Him

Kiss SMS in 140 Character for Her/Him:

Kiss Hindi SMS 140 Character for Her or Him now ready for you and your love one. Sent on her/him mobile and enjoy the day. Kiss is the best way; it can be expressed and be felt. For men, kiss is a symbol of passion and sensuality providing the men with sense of strength and dominance.


(1) Kiss is NOT like Nokia...Connecting People
Kiss is NOT like Nike..Just Do It.
Kiss is like Pepsi..Yeh Dil Maange More
Kiss is like Pan Parag..Ek Se Mera Kya Hoga

(2) A kiss iz something
u cannot give without taking
and cannot take without giving.

(3) Kissing you baby is my dream. I am strawberry & you are the cream. Handle me gently keep me real keen.U & i together babes is passion so extreme!

(4) Kisi ko sunday achha laga
kisi ko monday
but mujhe to
always Kiss day.

(5) Gal: Is dress ka kya price hai?
Shopkeeper: Sirf 5 kiss.
Girl: Aur us dress ka?
Shopkeeper: 10 kiss.
Girl: Dono dress pack kar do, bill dadi dengi.

(6) A Kiss Seals Two Souls For A Moment In Time..

When I Kiss You, I Can Taste Your Soul!

1 comment :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...